WHAT’S COMING UP
2:30 pm. Aaronic Priesthood meeting
2. This Wednesday, March 21
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Family Night
3. This Thursday, March 22
6:30 p.m. Bible Study Group at Sonny & Jean Goff’s home.
4. This Saturday, March 24
10:30 a.m. Women’s Department meeting and lunch at the church.
5. Next Sunday, March 25
9:30a.m. Everyone gather in Fellowship room for meet & greet and a devotion.
9:45 – 10:35a.m. Sunday school (classes according to age group)
9:30 – 10:30am Choir practice
10:45 – 11:00a.m. Announcements
11:00– Noon Worship Service: “Hosanna”
Presider: Cliff Young
Speaking: Jerolyn McManus
Deacon in Charge: Mary Oaks
Accompanist: Anne Rose
1. Aaronic Priesthood meeting for ALL Aaronic Priesthood will be TODAY Sunday, March 18, 2:30pm. Very important. Please plan to attend
2. Family Night is THIS Wednesday from 6:00 – 7:30pm. A special guest is invited! Food and Fun so y’all come!
3. Choir practice for March will next Sunday, March 25th to prepare for the Easter Service on April 1.
4. ATTENTION: The Easter Sunday service will begin at 10:30am. Please take note and help us spread the word to family and friends.
5. The Women’s Department will meet THIS Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 10:30am at the church. Lunch will be provided. Make plans to attend! See you there!
1. Pastor Wayne Gibson is available on Wednesday & Friday mornings 8:00am – 12:00pm at the church
2. We post videos of our Sunday 11:00 a.m. worship services at www.cofchristmobile.com.
3. We’re on Facebook—search for “Community of Christ Church Mobile.”
4. David Gross, Jr. can make you a very nice church logo name badge if you want. Ask him for one via email at email@example.com.
5. Joe Bracewell is available for hospital ministry. (344 – 6137)
“Bear one another’s burdens and so fulfill the
law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
Gail Peavy (broke her hip)
The family of Ed Fleming who passed away this past week.
Dave Clark ( Mulllaney Wilson’s brother)
The family of Louise Sebastian who passed March 1, 2018.
Patrick Kaufman and family (39-yr old friend of George Farnell, Melanoma stage 4)
Albert McManus III (psoriatic arthritis)
The President of our country
Elizabeth Barbour (recovering from a stroke)
The law enforcement officers of our community
Donna McCauley (Allen Memorial Home, Room 56)
NOTE: Prayer requests will remain on the prayer list for one month and will be deleted unless we are notified otherwise. Please call Debbie Lynn, 251-604-2890, to add or delete names. You can also email Debbie: firstname.lastname@example.org
• $1,346 – Average weekly income to meet 2018 budget
• $1093 – Average weekly income for February
• $1,178 – Average weekly income for YTD